Thank you for being respectful of others - both human and furry - in the dog park, both human and furry. Here are some rules to keep in mind when you visit.
See you soon!
1. No dogs without people. No people without dogs.
2. Watch your dogs at all times. Discourage barking and digging. If your dog digs a hole, fill it in.
3. No spike, prong, or pinch collars. However your dog must wear a collar or harness in the run at all times.
4. Clean up after your dog.
5. No aggressive dogs. Do not let your dog pester or mount other dogs. Watch for signs of aggression.
6. No dogs in heat. Closely monitor un-neutered males.
7. If your dog gets in a fight, exchange contact information and leave the dog run. You are responsible for any injury caused by your dog.
8. Dogs must be licensed and immunized.
9. Bring children at your own risk. Children under ten must be accompanied by an adult.
10. No glass containers. Use caution and judgement when bringing food into the run. (51 Kitchen & Bar's servers can provide beverages in plastic!)
11. Dog owners assume all risks and liabilities for their pet.